Thursday, June 12, 2008

No baby yet, but a plan!

If Talya doesn't make a sudden appearance today, we will be at the hospital at 6:00 a.m. to be induced tomorrow. The doctor seemed to think this was the best way to insure she doesn't get to big, leading to a C-section. We're all ready, excited, and waiting. Sy seems overwhelmed. Appreciate prayers for all of us!



Libby said...

oh this is good fun. Not the blood and the pain of course, but the new baby?! What more could you ask for. I look forward to pictures of baby and glowing mamma!

Jonathan, Jen & Addie Lembright said...

Praying for you and anxious for pictures!:)