Saturday, June 14, 2008

Talya Katherine Thomas



9 lbs 5 ozs!
22.5 inches long!
A blessed epidural and many answered prayers made for what was the most relaxing day I've had in months. I watched tv, took naps, and read magazines until the doctor showed up to catch her.
Simon loves her so much and is busy holding her or taking pictures of her with the new camera that Talya gave him.
She's been bundled up every time he's seen her, so he was concerned she didn't have arms or ears. He's already started teaching her "The Wheels on the Bus."
We'll bring her home on Father's Day!

3 comments:

Sherin said...

You look great Susie!!! She is beautiful - can't wait to see her in cute clothes!!

The Sanford Family said...

Susie- I am so happy to hear that day went so well. We were praying that you would have the best delivery ever:) She's beautiful and I can't wait to meet her. Love you!
Aarin

Libby said...

I've been waaaiting for this post! So happy for you and family Susie. You're lookin' good. Like you'd been reading magazines and watching TV the whole time... oh wait. You were ;) Welcome first to the world of two!
PS I borrowed your idea of the baby ticker. Thank you!