If Talya doesn't make a sudden appearance today, we will be at the hospital at 6:00 a.m. to be induced tomorrow. The doctor seemed to think this was the best way to insure she doesn't get to big, leading to a C-section. We're all ready, excited, and waiting. Sy seems overwhelmed. Appreciate prayers for all of us!