Sunday, June 20, 2010

Once was blind but now I see and other Happy Thoughts

Color Me Katie asked what makes me happy (I'm sure she was talking directly to me), and since this week was full of happiness, here's my list:

1) Three kids who were each "made" in different places


2) My Baby's first haircut.


3) Father's Day (Long white gloves used to make me happy... sadly, that is no longer true)


4) Going from this:


to this:


to this:


to Perfect Vision! Thank you Dr. Stahl for that creepy Lasik procedure that has changed my life!

Also....this picture makes me really happy:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shirts (and the onesie) are DARLING! Where did you get them?

Happy too for the lasik! I'm debating it for this fall ... so reasonably priced here ... but i'm nervous about the creepy-ness!

Erika Duke said...

hahaha I love your pictures :)