Sunday, November 2, 2008

Goodbye, Halloween

The Halloween season is officially over. We celebrated in style last night with a grown-up party for our AIA friends. In the spirit of the presidential election and our own independent political leanings, we dressed up as Sarah Palin and Barack Obama. I wasn't committed to character enough to cut myself bangs, but I did add to my costume Baby Trig and a hunting rifle. Ben ticked off the mostly-McCain-loving-crowd by carrying around an Obama script and using his talking points the whole evening.

Prizes were given to Debbie Fesler for her impressive rock star costume. I'm not sure how she got a hold of my leopard pants. In fact, minus the afro, she looks pretty much how I did in college.

Jared and Erin Wellman for dressing up like each other

And Megan Soderberg for her ridiculous costume - "Partly Cloudy, Chance of Rain" - talk about getting into the spirit of Halloween!

All in all, fun times.

1 comment:

Mackensie said...

That's great - you get double points - you could also be Tina Fey as Sarah Palin.