Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Waiting for the Poop to Drop

Seriously. This is what my life has become.

I am waiting for Sy to poop. The doctor told him he's not allowed to poop in his pull-ups anymore. He seemed to take it to heart, as he hasn't pooped in either of his two pull-up opportunities: naptime yesterday or overnight. So, he sits on the potty with a movie on in front of him, and I just wait. He'd prefer I sit on the floor in the bathroom with him....

Is it wrong to pray that my son's bowels move?

4 comments:

Christina Marie said...

Well at least he has determination, that will serve him well later in life. I hope at least the movie was entertaining :) Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Natalie said...

That's really funny susie! I definately would say it's not wrong to pray for poop... I had to after my C-section! ha!

Suzanne said...

Hey Susie!

I was in India in November, and was taken back to all the sights, smells, and culture of India as I read some of your older posts here.

It sounds like you're getting resettled again in the US...not an easy process, at least not for me. I'm glad its going well!

Well, just wanted to say hi. I'd wondered how you were doing and then I happened across your comment on Kristin Sweeny's blog. Yea!

Take care,
Suzanne Ball

Suzanne said...

PS - I also saw a sign at Subway today that reminded me of you - it said "3 cookies for 99 cents, only". :) I took that as confirmation that the new owners are Indian, like I'd thought. :)