Wednesday, October 14, 2009

An Art Sale Adoption Fundraiser


I’ve been praying for a while about how I can help raise funds for the remainder of our adoption expenses. Right now, the adoption involves only one thing: waiting. But, soon, we will get a series of magical emails that will launch us into action…and writing a lot of checks!

I have been asked many times when I would begin selling my custom baby name artwork, and I have declined every time, because I enjoy doing them as gifts. But, I have decided to launch an online fundraiser to raise money for Baby’s adoption expenses.

I would be honored if you would take a look at my work and consider purchasing a piece for the special Baby-to-Be (or anybody) in your life. All proceeds will go to agency fees, country fees, travel expenses, and paperwork fees.

God has provided about half of our adoption expenses through donations, a grant, and employer benefits – now we are in the home stretch!

In addition to the baby designs, I also do custom Bible verse designs (could incorporate any poem, Scripture, or quotation) that make great gifts for anyone.

Each piece is custom made with your little one in mind. At the time of purchase you can specify baby’s name, a special verse and/or name meaning, nursery theme and/or colors, or anything else that is significant to you. If you order a piece based on artwork already in my store, you will receive a custom 11x14, unframed, high-quality print for a suggested donation of $50. If you want to create something completely customized, I would be happy to work with you on that for a suggested donation of $75.

Each print is easily matted and framed in a 16x20 frame, readily available at any retail store (Target, Michael’s, etc.).

This is a fundraiser, not a business, so please email me if you’d like to do something smaller or different than what I’ve described. I am so thankful to introduce a third child to such a caring community of friends and supporters!

Also, to my fellow bloggers, I’d love it if you would grab my button in the sidebar and help spread the word. Thanks!

No comments: