Friday, January 30, 2009

Playing with my Baby

Taly and I had some fun today while her big brother and Daddy were sleeping.
When I was about 12 or 13, my infinitely beautiful cousin pointed out to me that my eyes were crooked. I don't think she was trying to be mean, but man, that caused some serious insecurities in the years to follow. I hated my crooked eyes.

People don't believe that I have them, but I do - just look at these pictures.
But, the thing is, Taly has my crooked eyes. And they just look darling on her!
These days, I love my crooked eyes. I hope she always knows how beautiful they are!



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Crooked eyes are exotic looking.

Becky :) said...

You are both so beautiful!! It was fun to see you guys at the mall today. Sorry I didn't come over and hang out, I didn't want interrupt your mommy date. Have a good afternoon! Hope your kids are napping as well as mine!

Ritu said...

Growing up, I didnt like my eyes because they werent even. One was smaller than the other. I had issues with it growing up.

I think you have very pretty eyes and Talya is such a cutie!