I have been thinking of the things I am thankful for, and there are many, but as I write this post, I am thankful:
- That there is a Prince of Peace who cannot be shaken from His throne.
- That there is a Judge that will make all things right.
- That there is a Place where terror can't exist, but there is grace enough that a terrorist can join me there in worship... one day.
- That though violence might reign today, it will be vanquished tomorrow.
- That weeping may last for a night, but joy comes in the morning.
- That injustice, death, and fear are not the end of this story.