Thursday, October 30, 2008

Proximidade Award



Erin at 5 Dollar Dinners
gave me this great Portuguese Blog Award. I'm pasting the little blurb for you to read, but given my sketchy comprehension skills, I believe the gist is that this award celebrates that blogs connect us over distance... I like the part about "doing friendship." I know it's a shame that friendship can now be defined electronically, but I have e-friends and blog-friends I wouldn't have it weren't for the beauty of the internet.

So here's the blurb:
"They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 blogger's that in turn must make the same thing and put this text."

I'm awarding this to my blog friends:
Kristin - blogs have made us more than the acquaintances we used to be.
Tricia - blogs will help us stay in touch when you move.
Libby - my "e-friend" whose life in India I envy, and who I don't expect to pass this on because she has a little cute baby and not enough sleep.
Barb - because she writes my favorite new blog and she's the funniest person I know and I'm glad that we're legally related!

No comments: