Saturday, October 11, 2008

Obamania!

No, I don't know who I'm voting for yet, but I take it very seriously because we Ohioans will decide this election! In an effort to both educate myself and be part of the hoopla I have made it a goal to see both candidates in person. So, I found a willing friend and dragged my two children to an Obama rally in Dayton this week.


What craziness! The kids weren't loving it, imagine! And my friend had a meeting. And Obama was very, very late. So, we trekked down there and waited in the sun until Obama came out, mania ensued, and then we left. Since I didn't hear his speech, I'm not much more educated, but I did get to be part of the hoopla!


Some nice ladies were making sure Simon could see. He spent the rest of the day announcing, "I don't want to see Barack Obama ANYmore!" I guess two hours of waiting around wasn't his thing.

No comments: