Monday, July 21, 2008

Congratulations John & Christina!

Here are some pictures from our wedding weekend in Philly. Everything was beautiful. Simon decided to throw his ringbearer's pillow in a raging protest of his duties before walking down the aisle and didn't make it this time. But, other than that, and my embarrassing myself with a laughing fit at the pulpit before reading my Scripture verse, everything was so nice - it was a lot of fun, Ben did a great job officiating, Christina looked beautiful (as did John of course), and there was actually a sort of Beebe family reunion the likes of which I've never seen before! (Click on the picture to see the whole album.)

John & Christina's Wedding

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love the wedding pictures, so fun to see pictures of your family!